MoviePass is the new way to watch movies. All you have to do is sign up for a monthly subscription, download the app to your smartphone, and then its off to your local theater to check out the latest and greatest blockbusters. If you watch three or more movies per month, you need to check out this awesome new service.
For movie lovers this is a no brainer and you are probably already on board. Of course, there's a little more to it than what I described above so here's all the details you'll need before signing up.
- Monthly subscription service
- Nearly unlimited movie watching
- One movie per day
- Watch any movie one time
- 3D and IMAX are not available
Here's a few more details:
- Use the MoviePass app on your smartphone to check into a movie at the theater you want to see it at.
- Your MoviePass card is then automatically loaded with the appropriate ticket dollar value for your movie.
- Purchase your ticket using the MoviePass card.
- Enjoy the movie!
Yeah, seriously, its really that easy. I've been using my MoviePass subscription for months now and have rarely ever had any issues. When there has been a minor glitch here and there, the MoviePass support staff has taken care of it almost immediately.
Want to get your own MoviePass?
CLICK HERE to get started!
Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement. TwoOhSix.com is not receiving any compensation from MoviePass for this article.